- Children registering for Level 2 (Children receive Reconciliation and Communion during this year) must have completed Level 1Religious Education in a Catholic Parish Religious Education program or a Catholic school
- Children registering for Confirmation Level 3 (typically 8th grade) must have completed Religious Education for Confirmation Levels 1and 2 (typically 6th and 7th Grade)
- The Pre-School Program is for 3, 4 and 5 (those who will turn 5 after September 1, 2018) year old children who are potty trained
- Children registering for Kindergarten must be 5 by September 1, 2018 or registered in a school Kindergarten program
How do I register my child for Religious Education (CCD) classes?
Fill out the online Registration Form below and then send the fee to the church office at the address below or come by the Parish Office.
Fill out a Registration Form and place it and the fee in an envelope and then:
- Put it in the box on the table in the Religious Education hall (CCD)
- Send it to the Church Office:
Saint Edward the Confessor
16304 Pond Meadow Lane
Bowie, MD 20716
Attention: Maureen Curtis